Monthly Network Administrator
The Monthly Administrator Program includes:
- Technical support and administrative work each month
- You will receive itemized time sheets detailing work performed
- Priority support level - our technicians drop everything when you need help – placing you ahead of non-priority client appointments
- Customized backup services
- Discounted rates for additional service hours
- Performance Tuning, Browser Clean-up, and Security Patch Installations
- Security monitoring and best practices implemented at client’s discretion.
- You select the hours required - typically covers administrative needs for companies with 10-50 users. Initial 1-2 months may require additional hours to get all workstations and servers secured, updated, and optimized.
- Printer maintenance service
Not only do you have trained professionals looking after your network and data, but you get these services at a huge discount! Technical support includes:
- An average of 2 on-site visits per month
- Remote and phone support and Monitoring of backups
- Wired and wireless network installations
- New computer configuration
- User and computer administration including creating new user accounts and archiving email/files as needed
- Technical support with software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Ensuring servers are updated with latest security patches
- Monitoring servers and files for unauthorized access
- Basic user training on computer security and email best practices
- Documentation for users concerning computing best practices
- Monthly computing tips & tricks newsletter
- Engineers available for meetings concerning IT expansion, integration, upgrades, and projects integrating databases and new software technology into your current environment
Priority support level
By implementing our monthly administrator service plan, your company is boosted to our Priority Client list. This means that when you call, our technicians with drop all non-priority customer calls to assist you with your issue.
Customized backup services
You could easily spend thousands of dollars trying to recover from a major crash, fire, or theft. Without good, current backups, it may not even be possible for you to recover fully. When you consider the amount of time and money you could spend simply trying to recreate everything you have done with your computer system, you will see that spending a few dollars every month to help protect your hard work is well worth it.
We customize backup solutions to fit your environment and provide maximum protection for your corporation.
Discount hourly rate
By becoming a Priority Client you are entitled to our discount hourly rates. This means huge savings for you for any additional work you may need throughout the month.
Part of the maintenance program includes ensuring that each computer on your network has current virus definitions, security patches, and software updates. By taking the time to handle these updates for you, we are taking the burden of keeping your computers virus & spy ware free off of your shoulders.
Part of our monthly schedule can include intrusion detection for your servers and employee education about computer-related security issues. We may also help you implement strict security policies helping you comply with HIPAA standards as well as ensuring the most secure environment possible.
The first month of service may consist of 10-60 hours of technical support time depending on the number of servers and workstations in your environment and the initial tasks you wish performed. This additional initial time spent includes the complete evaluation of each computer on your network, spyware and virus removal, software updates and patches, and imaging of key computers to ensure rapid recovery in case of a major computer crash or disaster.
If you prefer, we can spread our initial setup procedures over the first few months of your services. We do not recommend this unless you fully understand that this may impact our ability to quickly recover your servers, files, and workstations until we are able to fully complete our initial setup procedures.
Our technicians hold certifications by Microsoft, Citrix, Novell, as well as other specialty software. Each has a minimum of three years server administration experience (seven years average). Our job is to perform in a manner that will not disrupt your daily routine. To accomplish this, we perform a good portion of maintenance tasks remotely. On-site visits occur monthly and when requested by the client. Our technicians are always available for meetings and technical education sessions.
Get your personal Information Technology Team today!
1 month free with 1 year pre-paid.
Give us a call today to have a technician come out for a free consultation!
After years of dealing with a slow, unresponsive tech group that did the bare minimum to get us by, we took the advice of a friend and gave Tech The Right Way a try. You guys were thorough and proactive from the start and haven't let us down yet! Thank you for the last 3 years,
Sugarland Investment Agent
We have enjoyed working with Tech The Right Way for the last 7 years. Blaze is great with our staff and it is nice that you always explain what needs to be done, what you did, and what to expect....all in real human language we can understand.
Houston Business Owner
Copyright 2018 TechTRW