Data Backup and Recovery
Is your company prepared for a major computer disaster? Flood, fire, or theft could steal away all of your precious business information. If you do not perform daily or weekly backups or your data and store that data off-site, your entire business is at risk! Let one of our backup specialists assist you in evaluating or creating a backup and disaster recovery plan.
***Warning: Be aware that it is not a good idea to store your backup media in fire-proof vaults. Even though your tapes may not be actually torched by a fire, your tapes will most likely melt to the point that they will be unusable.
Schedule a free consultation to discuss the protection of your data. Let us assist you in creating and storing your backups. We will assess your environment and determine what the best backup system will be for your business and your budget. We store media off-site for clients to ensure data recovery in case of a fire or burglary. Remote backup solutions are also offered to clients with Internet access.
Is Carbonite too expensive? We have a robust and affordable backup solution that will ensure your data is protected for a fraction of the cost. Carbonite is great if you have a small amount of data. Other services like iDrive are similar in that they are great if you have a little info, but not good if you have a lot of data to back up. The best backup solution will provide both on-site and off-site backups of your mission critical files and recovery images for your servers. Years of working with small business owners with small budgets have enabled us to create a solid backup solution that you pay for itself the first time you need something recovered.
Data Recovery Solutions
In many cases we are able to successfully recover data from hard drives that will not boot, flash drives, and memory cards. We also are able to recover deleted files if they are still in-tact and have not been overwritten on the hard drive.
What Should I Do????
- If you deleted a file, do not turn your computer off and do not do anything else on the computer. Downloading email, surfing the internet, or installing programs may over-write the files that you have already deleted
- If your computer will not start, we do not need the whole computer unless you would like us to try and repair the operating system after retrieving your system data. We will only need the hard drive
- If your hard drive is clicking or making grinding noises, it is likely that we will not be able to help you. In some cases we are able to get the drives to work just long enough to pull a little data off, but in most cases we are unable to view any data. In these cases, your drive will need to be sent off to a data recovery center with a vacuum-sealed room. Prices for this start around $750-$1250 and go up from there depending on the state of your drive.
- Provide us a list of files you want recovered and their locations if you can remember
Data Recovery Solutions Include:
- Recover deleted files
- Recovery data from hard drives that will not boot up
- USB Flash Drive data recovery
- Memory card data recovery
- Computer forensics (for non-legal uses)
Get your Personal Information Technology Team today!
Give us a call today to have a technician come out for a free consultation!
After years of dealing with a slow, unresponsive tech group that did the bare minimum to get us by, we took the advice of a friend and gave Tech The Right Way a try. You guys were thorough and proactive from the start and haven't let us down yet! Thank you for the last 3 years,
Sugarland Investment Agent
We have enjoyed working with Tech The Right Way for the last 7 years. Blaze is great with our staff and it is nice that you always explain what needs to be done, what you did, and what to expect....all in real human language we can understand.
Houston Business Owner
Copyright 2018 TechTRW